Sugar Mill Veterinary Center’s experienced staff offers a variety of services for your 4-legged family members.
General Health & Wellness
Because our pets can’t talk, we stress the importance of annual physical examinations. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help prevent serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Regular health check-ups
- Routine vaccinations
- Dietary Counseling Guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance, and performance
- Feline Fridays! Often overlooked is regular health check-ups for your cat. So we are now offering 15% off of health checks for our feline patients each and every Friday
Our in-house diagnostic laboratory facilities provide for a multitude of health tests. By providing this service at our hospital, we are able to evaluate your pet’s health issues more quickly
- Serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing
- We utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations
We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins and more. We also stock over-the-counter parasite prevention and other health supplements.
Dental Health plays a critical role in your pet’s overall health.
Learn more …
- Teeth cleaning and polishing
- Dental X-rays
- Tooth extractions and minor oral surgery
- Onsite ECG services
- Referral consultations with stateside veterinary cardiology specialists
Digital x-rays offer several advantages over traditional film x-rays. They are faster to take, we are able to view the images immediately and they expose the patient to less radiation. We are also able to view the images in a variety of ways allowing us to better analyze them. Digital x-rays can be stored electronically and emailed to specialists for review. And, as part of our green initiatives, we avoid the use of harmful chemicals used in traditional processing.
- On-site, state-of-the-art digital X-ray equipment
- Off-Island Consults
- Off-island Board Certified veterinary specialists who can perform diagnostic ultrasound, echocardiology, endoscopic, CT, and MRI procedures
- Advanced and specialized orthopedic and soft tissue surgical procedures
- Consults with board certified radiologists
Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
At Sugar Mill Veterinary Center we offer full grooming services for your pet.
- Routine pet grooming
- Therapeutic baths
- Behavioral Training
- AVID microchip identification
Pet Boarding Facility – The Inn at Sugar Mill
Please call our emergency phone number for after-hour pet emergenices