Our State-of-the-art surgical suite provides for performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures
- Thorough physical exam prior to surgery
- Blood Testing to ensure liver and kidney functions are within safe limits for metabolizing anesthesia
- Safest available anesthetics provide an extra margin of safety, particularly for our older or at-risk patients
- Modern vital monitoring equipment used during all procedures including ECG machine, pulse oximeter and blood pressure monitor.
- All pets under anesthesia are placed on heating pads.
- Pets under anesthesia are monitored by 2-3 medical professionals at all times.
Intensive Care Unit
- Fully oxygenated and heated for critical care
- Closely monitored by trained technicians at all times
- Overnight monitoring services can be accommodated by special request