Oral disease is the most frequently diagnosed health problem in pets.
- An astounding 80 percent of dogs and 70 percent of cats show signs of oral disease by age 3, according to the American Veterinary Dental Society (AVDS).
- Without proper preventive or therapeutic care, plaque and tartar buildup leads to periodontal disease, which affects the tissues and structures supporting the teeth. Left untreated, periodontal disease can cause oral pain, dysfunction, tooth loss and systemic complications.
- The inflammation and infection associated with periodontal disease may damage other organs such as the heart, liver, and kidneys, or lead to other serious health problems.
At Sugarmill Veterinary Center, we recommend regular dental care using products listed below, as well as periodic professional Dental Services to keep your pet healthy and extend their lifespan. >> Learn more about our Dental Services
- Clinically proven to clean your pet’s teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup.
- Freshen breath and maintaining healthier teeth and gums.
- Made from natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- We carry both dog and cat treats.
- We also carry GREENIES® Pill pockets for dogs and cats.
- Triple enzyme toothpaste effective in removing plaque
- Poultry flavor for dogs and cats
CET Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Specially formulated to be safe and effective
- Available in chicken and malt flavor
CET Oral Rinse
- Antibacterial action and plaque prevention.
- Soothing, refreshing and palatable solution that quickly covers the entire mouth.
- Add to your pet’s drinking water
- Freshens breath
- Proven to reduce tartar and plaque buildup by more than 50%!