Do you want to be part of a fun, caring, fast-paced veterinary practice? We have positions available to join our caring team of animal lovers. SMVC is currently interviewing the following positions: Veterinary Receptionist
Send cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com
Do you love animals? Sugar Mill Vet Center is looking for a friendly face to serve in our front office receptionist position. We are looking for a team player who will assist the clients of our busy veterinary practice with a smile. Experience is preferred but a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment is also welcome.
Veterinary Receptionist Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide customer service such as greet customers, answer questions, process incoming patients, and handle payments.
- Answer phone calls, which may involve answering questions and screening and scheduling appointments.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email.
- Enter data into a computerized billing program.
- Process credit card payments.
- Retrieve prescriptions.
- Assist with pet supply purchases such as pet food, supplements, and grooming items.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the waiting room.
In addition to providing excellent customer service to clients and ensuring that front desk operations run smoothly, the receptionist acts as the primary greeter when a client enters the waiting room with their pet, alerts the appropriate technician or veterinarian of the client’s arrival, and processes the client’s payment at the conclusion of the appointment.